Why has the maximum weight limit decreased?
Published in Aura Baby Wrap
Ergobaby is globally known for our comfort and ergonomics. We take our reputation seriously and strive to achieve the best comfort with every product we launch. Holding true to this promise, we have decided to lower the weight recommendation on the Aura Baby Wrap from 30 lbs. to 25 lbs. (13,6 to 11,3 kg) ensuring the maximum comfort for you and your little one. While Aura Baby Wrap has been tested to carry babies up to 30 lbs. (13,6 kg), we believe your best carrying experience will be up to 25 lbs. (11,3 kg) with baby.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- What makes Ergobaby Aura Baby Wrap so special?
- What are the Aura Baby Wrap made from?
- Can the Aura Baby Wrap be used for premature babies?
- Which carry positions can you do with the Ergobaby Aura Baby Wrap?
- Can I wear my baby facing forward or on my back?
- Can I nurse in the Aura Baby Wrap?
- Will my baby overheat inside the Ergobaby Wrap?
- What do you mean when you say ?one size fits all??
- How do I care for my Aura Baby Wrap? Is it machine washable?
- What makes the Aura Baby Wrap easy to store and convenient?
- I feel like my baby isn't totally secure. Am I doing something wrong?
- I purchased my Aura Baby Wrap when it claimed a higher weight limit. Can I use my wrap up to 30 lbs. now?
- Can the Ergobaby Baby Wrap be a substitute for an Ergobaby Carrier?
- Omni 360
- 360 All Positions
- Cool Air Mesh
- Bundle of Joy
- Aura Baby Wrap
- Nursing Pillow
- Sleeping Bag
- On the Move Sleep Bag
- Teething Pads
- Infant Inserts
- Weather Covers
- Doll Carrier
- Change Bags
- Metro Stroller Usage
- Metro Stroller Features
- Metro Stroller Dimensions
- Metro Stroller Materials
- Metro Stroller Handling
- Metro Stroller Accessories
- Metro Stroller Endorsements
- Metro Stroller Cleaning
- Metro Stroller Warranty
- Warranty - ErgoPromise Guarantee
- Brand Ambassadors