I purchased my Aura Baby Wrap when it claimed a higher weight limit. Can I use my wrap up to 30 lbs. now?
Published in Aura Baby Wrap
Yes, your Aura Baby Wrap is still able to safely hold your child up to 30 lbs / 13,6 kg. However, to maximize your experience and comfort with our products, we recommend using the wrap with your child until they are 25 lbs / 11,3 kg. If you wish to carry your child longer, you may confidently transition to any of our ergonomic soft structured baby carriers.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- What makes Ergobaby Aura Baby Wrap so special?
- What are the Aura Baby Wrap made from?
- Can the Aura Baby Wrap be used for premature babies?
- Which carry positions can you do with the Ergobaby Aura Baby Wrap?
- Can I wear my baby facing forward or on my back?
- Can I nurse in the Aura Baby Wrap?
- Will my baby overheat inside the Ergobaby Wrap?
- What do you mean when you say ?one size fits all??
- How do I care for my Aura Baby Wrap? Is it machine washable?
- What makes the Aura Baby Wrap easy to store and convenient?
- I feel like my baby isn't totally secure. Am I doing something wrong?
- Can the Ergobaby Baby Wrap be a substitute for an Ergobaby Carrier?
- Why has the maximum weight limit decreased?
- Omni 360
- 360 All Positions
- Cool Air Mesh
- Bundle of Joy
- Aura Baby Wrap
- Nursing Pillow
- Sleeping Bag
- On the Move Sleep Bag
- Teething Pads
- Infant Inserts
- Weather Covers
- Doll Carrier
- Change Bags
- Metro Stroller Usage
- Metro Stroller Features
- Metro Stroller Dimensions
- Metro Stroller Materials
- Metro Stroller Handling
- Metro Stroller Accessories
- Metro Stroller Endorsements
- Metro Stroller Cleaning
- Metro Stroller Warranty
- Warranty - ErgoPromise Guarantee
- Brand Ambassadors