Ergobaby 360/Adapt/Omni Carrier Dribble Pad & Bib: California Wildflower
Ergobaby 360/Adapt/Omni Carrier Dribble Pad & Bib
A bounty of blossoms, in celebration of Spring’s long-awaited arrival
California Wildflower: Classic navy carrier matched with a vintage-inspired tonal blue floral print lining Protect your carrier from dribble & drool while adding a pop of style.
- Easily attaches to any OMNI 360, 360, and Adapt carrier
- Keeps carrier dry & clean
Something to Chew On
Teething babies will often turn to your Ergobaby Carrier’s straps, and when in the Front-Outward carry position, the upper portion of your carrier as well. So we created a 100% Cotton Ergobaby Teething Pad & Bib that snaps to fasten right where you need it most, while simultaneously preserving your Ergobaby 360 Carrier’s colors and form.
- Dual purpose bib and teething pad combination
- Gives baby a safe, clean place to teethe and keeps carrier clean
- Snaps easily fasten bib to carrier shoulder straps
- Front of bib attaches securely to carrier buttons
- Perfect accessory when wearing your baby in the front-outward carry position
- Made specifically for use with Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier
- High quality 100% Cotton Terry Knit shell with 100% Cotton Poplin lining
- Machine Washable
Drool Bib Instructions - Click Here
Are the teething pads machine washable?
Yes, all of our teething pads and bibs are machine washable.
Are the teething pads reversible?
Our shoulder strap teething pads are reversible, the Four Position 360 Teething Pad & Bib is not reversible.
What material are the teething pads made of?
All of our teething pads and bibs are made of 100% Cotton and our Organic Teething Pads are 100% Organic Cotton certified by the Global Organic Textiles Standard (GOTS) and the Oeko-Tex standard.
Which carrier(s) can the teething pads be used with?
Our shoulder strap Drool/Dribble Pads can be used with any Ergobaby carrier. The Drool/Dribble Bib is for use with the 360 All Positions Carriers and Omni 360 Carriers, and is intended for use in the front-outward carry position.